Furnace Maintenance in Edmonton
Your furnace is one of the most important features of your home. The warmth it provides, especially during our bitter-cold winters, is critical to you and your family's comfort. To keep your system functioning properly, make sure you schedule annual cleaning and furnace maintenance in Edmonton with Cydcom Services Ltd - Heating & Air Conditioning. Our company has been serving the greater Edmonton area for more than 29 years. Our clients know that when we step onto your property, your system will be expertly taken care of and your home will be left clean.
Furnaces need regular cleaning and maintenance to operate efficiently. Left untreated, dirt and grime accumulation can cause the components of your machine to malfunction. It may measure the air temperature incorrectly and kick on and off at the wrong time. Your system could even completely shut down! And of course, these problems are bound to happen when you're relying on your furnace the most, like at a family gathering or in the middle of a sub-zero winter evening.
It's very important that you replace or clean your furnace filter three or four times a year and book a yearly maintenance appointment, usually in the fall, for a more thorough cleaning. We'll be in and out in no time, and then you can rest easy knowing that your furnace is ready to handle the changing weather and heavier use.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Our maintenance typically includes checking the machine's components and completing important safety and diagnostic tests. When your furnace is well taken care of, your home will remain a comfortable place for you, your friends and your family. But there are also benefits for your wallet and peace of mind, too. Regular furnace maintenance can:
- Lower your utility bills. We lubricate every moving part and ensure the evaporator coil and other critical parts are working correctly. When your furnace is operating efficiently, it uses less energy.
- Keep your warranty intact. Many manufacturers require a yearly maintenance appointment in order to maintain your warranty.
- Reduce repairs. When we can spot a problem before it becomes too big, it will save you money in the long run because we're performing fewer repairs.
- Extend the life of your equipment. Your furnace experiences a lot of use in its lifetime, but with regular maintenance, we can help extend its lifespan. We don't want you to have to purchase a new furnace just because your old one wasn't taken care of properly!
- Keep your home safe. We check all safety controls and inspect the burner assembly, heat exchanger and other potentially hazardous components. The safety of your system is extremely important for your home and everyone in it!
Cydcom Services Ltd – Heating & Air Conditioning offers a wide variety of HVAC services.
Our reliable staff can answer all of your questions and give you advice on how to best take care of your system in-between service appointments. Contact us today!